jeudi 2 janvier 2014

My trading approach and the 1k challenge

My trading approach and the 1k challenge
Hello traders
Happy new year to every one
Finally we are in the beginning of 2014 which I was waiting for to start the journey that I’m willing to share it with you.
We will  have a big challenge this year in my trading where I’m going to trade starting with a capital of 1000$  looking to build it up to 10k as a first step then 100k and finally to 1m .
This going to be a big challenge and it’s going to be hard, but I’m willing to do whatever it takes to get to the goal and make it happen.
I will share everything that going to happen in this journey whether it is a good or a bad and
This will help my discipline and make me stick to my plan.
Now let’s talk about my trading approach , I’m a technical trader and I focus more on price action and I made my own trading system that is based like I said on price action with the help of some indicators that  I completely understand how they work .
And for the most important thing that make a successful trader MONEY MANGMENT
I’m not going to risk more than 2% on a single trade so my lot size will be dependent on how much is my stop loses.
This going to be a long journey and we will going to learn a lot from it.
So good luck to everyone I wish you all the best


Youcef Wassim 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire