mercredi 1 janvier 2014

Introduction to the journey

hello traders,
my name is youcef wassim,  i'm  a forex trader and i have being trading for more than 5 years, strugling from the upp's and down's of the market  .and after all this years of experince and education i decide to start a journey into financial freedom ,where  i will share with you every thing happen to me in this journey , i will share my trades and why i took them, also i will do weekly recap of  both the market and also my result ,and also i will share some education articels and videos along the way .


i hop this journey will help you in your trading ,and i will be glad to join me to fulfil the dream of financial freedom


and always remember
trade your plan and live with passion


youcef wassim 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire