mardi 14 janvier 2014

14/1/2014

hi 

today wasn't as i expected i missed a lot of opportunity mainly because the fear and this is a lesson for me to have more confident in my self and my decision which something I'm working hard on it,  so let's back to trading 
i had 2 pending order one on  gbp/chf a buy  which it didn't get activated for 10 pips then price went to the target 
the second is on gbp/aud  which i cancel it because of fear from the result of the news ( CPI from UK) 
the only trade that i took today was buy on gbp/usd from 1.6440 i took it from the 5 and 15 minute and the when enter it i checked higher time frame and i found my self buying from the high so exited with 2 pips profit 

a lot of lesson learned today 

total for today +2 pips 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire