mardi 21 janvier 2014

20/1/2014 trades

hello traders 
it was a busy day we had 5 trade let's talk about the quickly 
first trade was scalping lower time frame on gbp/jpy i bought from 171.23 and closed at 171.44 (+21 pips) 
second trade an aud/usd took it from 4h time frame it was up +26 pips but reversed on me and affected my emotion specially when you see a trade go from +26 to -35 it really hurt so when price go back to my entry i closed it with -8 pip 
trade number 3 , buy on NZD/USD from 0.8236 and hit target after the news CPI came positive from new Zealand and trade hit target +34 pips .  
trade number 4 sell on gbp/chf took it from 4 hour time frame it was about 50% on the way to take my target and i wasn't follow it because  i was a sleep then the market reversed and hit my stop with a lose of -46 pips 
the last trade on gbp/nzd toke it from 4h but i didnt stick to my plan and i exited for +10 pips to only watch it go to my target 

total of the day +11 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire