vendredi 7 février 2014

7/2/2014 trades

hello traders 
what a day oooh it's the NFP day , took 4 trades today on gold 
bought from 1258.62 closed for +4pips ,then lost my control and started chasing the market after the news  witch a huge mistake and we should never do  that  so i bought gold from 1260.18 hit my stop for -18 pips then went short from 1258.57 and stopped out for -22pips 
and my emotion went up and i was very affected with loss then i entered long on gold from 1262.92 but this time with a stander lot which very very high lot for me and i was almost got stopped out for almost -20% , i was lucky the market went back i closed it for +8 pip on stander lot 
so now i decide to stop trading until i take back my control on my emotion trading 

so i wish all luck for all of you 
and i see you back went i finish my training 

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can I contact your through your email?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012 gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer